Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Catching Up


It's been a while. I have so much admiration for my blogging pals who manage to post on a regular basis come rain or shine. My daughter has been nudging me along, asking when am I going to put up some new pictures.

Where to begin, again? Well, the bracelet here was made in a class taught by the super-talented Jan Harris at the Art and Soul Retreat in Portland. Jan did an amazing job of putting together a kit for her students and patiently took us through the process of drilling and riveting the adorable silver house charms. As usual, I needed a little extra time at home to get the job done, adding all those sparkly flower and leaf beads. I love this bracelet!

I have other things to share from additional classes at Art&Soul
and will post those soon, I hope. Meanwhile, I need to get cracking on artwork for the PAC Holiday Show. More about that later...

2 comments:

Andi Knit said...

Wow! The bracelet is great! Sounds like you had fun.

Libby Krueger said...

Beautiful work, Suzanne!!! Makes me wish I had been able to attend this year but maybe next year. Thanks for sharing!!!