Wednesday, December 29, 2010

thoughts at year's end

Each year seems to go by more quickly than the one before...I'm always left at the end of December with a feeling of how things were, both good and bad. For me, 2010 was a journey of self-improvement, discovery, and creativity, with only few bumps along the way. My intention is to carry some of the good things into the next 12 months. This lovely piece made by art pal Gloria Sowell reminds me of that.
I enjoy thinking about the year ahead and making a few new plans; of travel, of stretching creatively, of doing things that have been put off for one reason or another. What are your intentions for 2011?

Happy New Year--wishing you love, friendship, and laughter.
Suzanne

"The experience of joy is why we're here"
--Chris Roberts-Antieau

1 comment:

Dayna Collins said...

Gloria's piece of art is beautiful! What a great way to end the old year and usher in the new.