Monday, January 17, 2011

january pastimes

Week One of Misty Mawn's online workshop "Stretching Within" has given me a jumpstart in the drawing and sketching department. I'm really looking forward to this week's "Painting" section; it will no doubt take me beyond the 5-week course to explore all of the assignments in this class. Misty has put together an amazing collection of lessons, videos, and opportunities for sharing our work online.
And then there is the purging and organizing going on in my workspace.

It feels good to know that I'll have an easier time finding things when starting new projects.

Bright and shiny bits bring a little spark to this time of year, when days of darkness and rain are the norm in my part of the world.

4 comments:

Robin Olsen said...

Beautfiul drawing Suzanne! You have such a delicate touch with your lines and it fits your subject perfectly.

Dreamcicle Journeys said...

Love your drawing, Suzanne. Looks like your ahead of me in studio organization. I did eliminate another pile today. I hope that you continue to share your artwork from Misty's online class.

Tory Brokenshire said...

Your class sounds fun and right up your alley your drawing is wonderful. I can't wait to see you.

Dayna Collins said...

Loving the little bins of treasures and beads!