Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Saturday

It started here, bright and early, at the Barn House flea market in Battle Ground, Washington. There were about 20 vendors selling their authentic vintage and chic wares. It was a little crowded so I didn't take any photos close to the action. There are several Barn House sales each year in this lovely setting. Check out their calendar. Worth seeing if you're in the Portland/Vancouver area.

After leaving Barn House, hubby and I decided to head into downtown Battle Ground. First, we came across another outdoor flea market with vintage goodies, where I couldn't resist picking up a few bargains, including a little cast iron bird feeder that would make a great business card holder, should I ever get around to ordering some.



Closer to town, we followed signs that led us to a new fabric store I'd head about, "Aunt Tam's", read about it here. It's just wonderful and the owners are as nice as can be.
I ended up with a couple of pieces of yummy yardage for my stash. At this point it was time for some lunch, then homeward.

Hope you're having a beautiful, summery weekend!

No comments: